The Park will be divided into two parks, dogs under 30lbs and a large dog park. Threre will be several watering stations and concrete walkways wide enough to accomodate wheelchairs and scooters. The park will be completely handicapped accessible throughout the park. Trees, agility courses, tables and benches will be added as funds are raised.
Universal City Parks Partners donated $16k to match the money the Dog Park Committee raised in one year. We’ve raised enough to build phase I in one years time but there is still a lot of work to do and a lot of fundraising left.
- Seperate areas for small and large dogs
- Numerous trees for shade, aesthetics and comfort
- Double gated entry system for the dogs’ safety
- Several benches located inside the park
- Water fountains and irrigation system
- Easy access for the elderly and disabled
- Signs for recognition of donors and supporters
Signage, Fencing, Site grading, Waste receptacles, and Irrigation
Paved Walkways, Landscaping, Benches, Picnic tables, etc.
Currently the project is under Phase 1 and for photos of the process go to Photos ….